THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finally



Finally...... i find my best Friend...
before this i realize that i cannot found her any more...
but i know if God want me to meet her again...
i will......
2 feb 2009 at 11pm......
i found her.....
it start with MIRACLE...
It begin when... i open my other celcom simcard...
suddenly...i get 3 misscal from number that i dont ...
that i start to reply message to know who that person..hehehe
then that person ask my name...
my name is zul...
so.. the person realize the number that her misscal it me ( her best friend )
she told me that she dont that number she misscal it me
because she have change the new number..
so that the all number that she have before was lost..
can you all imagine....
who can she call my number ..
because before that she dont have the number ??????
you want to know??????
it call " JODOH SEORG KAWAN "
hehehehe
or it call DESTINY......
it meet her when i in kmph .....last year..
i have lot a funny memory that i cant forget...
HIDAYAH

0 comments: